PIC: Ryan Gosling Goes Bleach Blond!
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision//WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Cincinnati Zoo/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Do blondes really have more fun?
For Ryan Gosling's sake, let's hope so. The 30-year-old actor showed off his shocking, new bleach-blond hair on the set of his next movie, "The Place Beyond the Pines," in Schenectady, N.Y., on Wednesday.
Wearing a sleeveless gray shirt, the actor also sported multiple tattoos (including one below his eye) as he rode around on a dirt bike. "The Place Beyond the Pines" costars Bradley Cooper, Eva Mendes, Greta Gerwig and Ray Liotta.
Tell Us: Are you a fan of Ryan's new 'do?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite