Sandra Bullock's Little Boy Louis Is Walking
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Mike DiSciullo/Bauer-Griffin2 of 5
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 5
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 5
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:49 PM
- Newport Folk Festival celebrates 55th anniversaryMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:41 PM
- 'Beneath' Director Ben Ketai on Sam Raimi's Tutelage, Claustrophobic CoalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglarMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:39:18 PM
- 'Agent Carter' First Episodes to Be Directed by 'Captain America: Winter MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:29:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDT
Just put one foot in front of the other!
Sandra Bullock took her little guy Louis Bardo out for some walking practice in an NYC park Sunday.
"The Proposal" actress, 46, who adopted her "Cajun cookie" in January 2010, is in the Big Apple filming "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close," costarring Tom Hanks and based on the novel by Jonathan Safran Foer.
"No one understands the shifting priorities of having a child in your life unless you have a child of your own," Bullock has said about becoming a parent. "Everything's different.
Last week the humanitarian Oscar winner donated $1 million to help with relief efforts in Japan following the devastating earthquake and tsunami.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON UMSAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite