PIC: See Nicole Kidman's Embarrassing Makeup Snafu!
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Paul Rudd in Early Talks to Play Ant-Man in Edgar Wright's Marvel Movie (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/18/2013 4:49:52 PM
- Marcia Cross Joins Nahnatchka Khan, Fox's 'Fatrick'MSNEntertainment 12/18/2013 4:45:31 PM
- Washington Post Hacked Again This Time Servers Were BreachedMSNEntertainment 12/18/2013 4:35:11 PM
- With IMG Deal, WME Surpasses CAA in Size - But at What Cost?MSNEntertainment 12/18/2013 3:34:36 PM
- The Black List, Cassian Elwes Pick Their Sundance Companion: Matthew Hickman (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/18/2013 2:57:59 PM
- Paul Rudd in Early Talks to Play Ant-Man in Edgar Wright's Marvel Movie (Exclusive)
At Tuesday's red carpet premiere for "Nine" in Manhattan, Nicole Kidman debuted a questionable new makeup trend: a mess of white powder dotting her eyes and nose!
Looks like Kidman and her makeup artist for the night needed to do a last-minute spot check before the usually-flawless star faced the cameras. Often scrutinized for her supposed use of Botox, Kidman, 42, turned heads at November's Country Music Awards with "freakish" looking lips, a witness told the New York Post. "She just had her lips done, and now she looks like Meg Ryan."
Co-starring Kate Hudson, Fergie, Penelope Cruz, Marion Cotillard and Daniel Day-Lewis, the musical "Nine" (based on a Broadway show and a 1963 Italian film) hits theaters Christmas Day.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTShah Status
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite