PIC: See Nicole Kidman's Embarrassing Makeup Snafu!
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
At Tuesday's red carpet premiere for "Nine" in Manhattan, Nicole Kidman debuted a questionable new makeup trend: a mess of white powder dotting her eyes and nose!
Looks like Kidman and her makeup artist for the night needed to do a last-minute spot check before the usually-flawless star faced the cameras. Often scrutinized for her supposed use of Botox, Kidman, 42, turned heads at November's Country Music Awards with "freakish" looking lips, a witness told the New York Post. "She just had her lips done, and now she looks like Meg Ryan."
Co-starring Kate Hudson, Fergie, Penelope Cruz, Marion Cotillard and Daniel Day-Lewis, the musical "Nine" (based on a Broadway show and a 1963 Italian film) hits theaters Christmas Day.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite