PIC: Vanessa Paradis Beams on First Red Carpet Since Johnny Depp Split
- Photo: Nicolas Genin/StarTraks1 of 27
- Photo: Nicolas Genin/StarTraks2 of 27
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 27
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage4 of 27
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage5 of 27
- Photo: WENN6 of 27
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 27
- Photo: Nicolas Genin/StarTraks8 of 27
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN9 of 27
- Photo: Alban Wyters/StarTraks10 of 27
- Photo: DOBN FOXI/GSI11 of 27
- Photo: Promotional/USMagazine12 of 27
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage13 of 27
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 27
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP15 of 27
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP16 of 27
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP17 of 27
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN18 of 27
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage19 of 27
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.20 of 27
- Photo: Warner Bros. Peter Mountain/.21 of 27
- Photo: Peter Mountain/Disney/Promotional22 of 27
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN23 of 27
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks24 of 27
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage25 of 27
- Photo: MPE/HSS/WENN26 of 27
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
A solo, beaming Vanessa Paradis hit the red carpet in Paris on Monday night for the premiere of her film "Je me Suis Fait Tous Petit."
It's the first time the French actress, 39, has been photographed since she and Johnny Depp announced the end of their long-term relationship June 19. The former model and mother of two looked serene and effortlessly stylish at Monday's premiere -- wearing her dirty-blonde hair past her shoulders and clad in a black silk blazer with simple Bohemian-chic jewelry.
Parents to kids Lily-Rose, 13, and Jack, 10, Paradis and Depp, 49, were officially together for 14 years, although they never married.
But insiders told Us Weekly that the pair had been living apart -- on separate continents -- for about two years prior to their June announcement.
One of the reasons for the split, says one source, was Depp's staggering success as a blockbuster star. (He made $75 million in 2010 alone.)
"Vanessa started to feel like she'd sacrificed her career for his," a friend recently explained to Us.
Depp, in turn, resented his love's attitude. "Nothing Johnny did was ever good enough for Vanessa," the pal continued. "When he was working, she wasn't happy. And when he wasn't working, he was called a slob for not doing enough for the kids and her family."
"They'd have blazing fights," adds the friend. "Vanessa would take her frustrations out on him." Depp, in turn, "started to drink heavily."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Vanessa Paradis Beams on First Red Carpet Since Johnny Depp Split
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite