PICTURE: Elizabeth Banks Steps Out After Welcoming Son Magnus
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: LARRICK EUBANK/ DELBERT SHAW/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @elizabethbanks/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: jessicaalba/Instagram12 of 16
- Photo: @zachbraff/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: STEFANIE KEENAN/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
Elizabeth Banks officially has her hands full!
Welcoming Felix, 20 months, via surrogate in March 2011, the "Hunger Games" actress revealed this week that she and her husband recently became second-time parents to a baby boy named Magnus, also born via gestational surrogate.
Stepping out on Thursday for the first time since revealing her big news Nov. 14, the no doubt sleep-deprived mama looked effortlessly chic as she ran errands, doting on eldest son Felix at a Whole Foods in Los Angeles. Casually dressed in red pants, tan sweater and cap, Banks, 38, sipped an iced coffee as she and Felix shopped.
"As 2012 winds down and Thanksgiving approaches, I have much for which to be thankful -- personal, professional and Presidential," Banks wrote on her website when announcing her family's happy news. "However, nothing can match the joy and excitement my husband and I felt when we recently welcomed our second baby boy, Magnus Mitchell Handelman. Magnus joins older brother Felix, thus commencing a decade or more of close hand-to-hand combat."
Maintaining a close relationship with the surrogate who carried Felix, Banks will likely need all the extra babysitting help she can get as her sons grow.
Now, "I ... turn my attention to managing two boys under two," the actress says. "For which I am thankful. And all their poop. For which I am less thankful. Wish me luck."
Banks -- who also appears in "Pitch Perfect" -- married author Handelman, her college boyfriend, in 2003.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PICTURE: Elizabeth Banks Steps Out After Son Magnus' Birth
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
George's Big Day
Get the scoop on Prince George's royal christening and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite