PICTURE: Elizabeth Banks Steps Out After Welcoming Son Magnus
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: LARRICK EUBANK/ DELBERT SHAW/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @elizabethbanks/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: jessicaalba/Instagram12 of 16
- Photo: @zachbraff/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: STEFANIE KEENAN/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Elizabeth Banks officially has her hands full!
Welcoming Felix, 20 months, via surrogate in March 2011, the "Hunger Games" actress revealed this week that she and her husband recently became second-time parents to a baby boy named Magnus, also born via gestational surrogate.
Stepping out on Thursday for the first time since revealing her big news Nov. 14, the no doubt sleep-deprived mama looked effortlessly chic as she ran errands, doting on eldest son Felix at a Whole Foods in Los Angeles. Casually dressed in red pants, tan sweater and cap, Banks, 38, sipped an iced coffee as she and Felix shopped.
"As 2012 winds down and Thanksgiving approaches, I have much for which to be thankful -- personal, professional and Presidential," Banks wrote on her website when announcing her family's happy news. "However, nothing can match the joy and excitement my husband and I felt when we recently welcomed our second baby boy, Magnus Mitchell Handelman. Magnus joins older brother Felix, thus commencing a decade or more of close hand-to-hand combat."
Maintaining a close relationship with the surrogate who carried Felix, Banks will likely need all the extra babysitting help she can get as her sons grow.
Now, "I ... turn my attention to managing two boys under two," the actress says. "For which I am thankful. And all their poop. For which I am less thankful. Wish me luck."
Banks -- who also appears in "Pitch Perfect" -- married author Handelman, her college boyfriend, in 2003.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PICTURE: Elizabeth Banks Steps Out After Son Magnus' Birth
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite