PICTURE: Elizabeth Banks Steps Out After Welcoming Son Magnus
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: LARRICK EUBANK/ DELBERT SHAW/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @elizabethbanks/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: jessicaalba/Instagram12 of 16
- Photo: @zachbraff/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: STEFANIE KEENAN/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
Elizabeth Banks officially has her hands full!
Welcoming Felix, 20 months, via surrogate in March 2011, the "Hunger Games" actress revealed this week that she and her husband recently became second-time parents to a baby boy named Magnus, also born via gestational surrogate.
Stepping out on Thursday for the first time since revealing her big news Nov. 14, the no doubt sleep-deprived mama looked effortlessly chic as she ran errands, doting on eldest son Felix at a Whole Foods in Los Angeles. Casually dressed in red pants, tan sweater and cap, Banks, 38, sipped an iced coffee as she and Felix shopped.
"As 2012 winds down and Thanksgiving approaches, I have much for which to be thankful -- personal, professional and Presidential," Banks wrote on her website when announcing her family's happy news. "However, nothing can match the joy and excitement my husband and I felt when we recently welcomed our second baby boy, Magnus Mitchell Handelman. Magnus joins older brother Felix, thus commencing a decade or more of close hand-to-hand combat."
Maintaining a close relationship with the surrogate who carried Felix, Banks will likely need all the extra babysitting help she can get as her sons grow.
Now, "I ... turn my attention to managing two boys under two," the actress says. "For which I am thankful. And all their poop. For which I am less thankful. Wish me luck."
Banks -- who also appears in "Pitch Perfect" -- married author Handelman, her college boyfriend, in 2003.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PICTURE: Elizabeth Banks Steps Out After Son Magnus' Birth
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite