PICTURE: Elizabeth Banks Steps Out After Welcoming Son Magnus
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: LARRICK EUBANK/ DELBERT SHAW/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @elizabethbanks/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: jessicaalba/Instagram12 of 16
- Photo: @zachbraff/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: STEFANIE KEENAN/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Elizabeth Banks officially has her hands full!
Welcoming Felix, 20 months, via surrogate in March 2011, the "Hunger Games" actress revealed this week that she and her husband recently became second-time parents to a baby boy named Magnus, also born via gestational surrogate.
Stepping out on Thursday for the first time since revealing her big news Nov. 14, the no doubt sleep-deprived mama looked effortlessly chic as she ran errands, doting on eldest son Felix at a Whole Foods in Los Angeles. Casually dressed in red pants, tan sweater and cap, Banks, 38, sipped an iced coffee as she and Felix shopped.
"As 2012 winds down and Thanksgiving approaches, I have much for which to be thankful -- personal, professional and Presidential," Banks wrote on her website when announcing her family's happy news. "However, nothing can match the joy and excitement my husband and I felt when we recently welcomed our second baby boy, Magnus Mitchell Handelman. Magnus joins older brother Felix, thus commencing a decade or more of close hand-to-hand combat."
Maintaining a close relationship with the surrogate who carried Felix, Banks will likely need all the extra babysitting help she can get as her sons grow.
Now, "I ... turn my attention to managing two boys under two," the actress says. "For which I am thankful. And all their poop. For which I am less thankful. Wish me luck."
Banks -- who also appears in "Pitch Perfect" -- married author Handelman, her college boyfriend, in 2003.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PICTURE: Elizabeth Banks Steps Out After Son Magnus' Birth
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite