PICTURE: Elizabeth Banks Steps Out After Welcoming Son Magnus
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Ibanez/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: LARRICK EUBANK/ DELBERT SHAW/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @elizabethbanks/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: jessicaalba/Instagram12 of 16
- Photo: @zachbraff/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: STEFANIE KEENAN/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards ShowMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:35:00 PM
- 'Southland' Slapped With $5 Million Lawsuit Over Autopsy Photo in Opening MontageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Why ISIS Makes 'Al-Qaeda Look Like the Boy Scouts'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:12:00 PM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards Show
Elizabeth Banks officially has her hands full!
Welcoming Felix, 20 months, via surrogate in March 2011, the "Hunger Games" actress revealed this week that she and her husband recently became second-time parents to a baby boy named Magnus, also born via gestational surrogate.
Stepping out on Thursday for the first time since revealing her big news Nov. 14, the no doubt sleep-deprived mama looked effortlessly chic as she ran errands, doting on eldest son Felix at a Whole Foods in Los Angeles. Casually dressed in red pants, tan sweater and cap, Banks, 38, sipped an iced coffee as she and Felix shopped.
"As 2012 winds down and Thanksgiving approaches, I have much for which to be thankful -- personal, professional and Presidential," Banks wrote on her website when announcing her family's happy news. "However, nothing can match the joy and excitement my husband and I felt when we recently welcomed our second baby boy, Magnus Mitchell Handelman. Magnus joins older brother Felix, thus commencing a decade or more of close hand-to-hand combat."
Maintaining a close relationship with the surrogate who carried Felix, Banks will likely need all the extra babysitting help she can get as her sons grow.
Now, "I ... turn my attention to managing two boys under two," the actress says. "For which I am thankful. And all their poop. For which I am less thankful. Wish me luck."
Banks -- who also appears in "Pitch Perfect" -- married author Handelman, her college boyfriend, in 2003.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PICTURE: Elizabeth Banks Steps Out After Son Magnus' Birth
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite