Pink Flaunts 55-Pound Post-Baby Weight Loss, Amazing Abs on Cover of ShapeRelated: Pink
- Photo: Shape/.1 of 20
Goodbye, baby weight. Hello, abs!
It may be hard to believe, but Pink swears she gained 55 pounds during pregnancy! The 33-year-old singer welcomed daughter Willow with her husband, Carey Hart, in June 2011, and after indulging during pregnancy, she hit the gym hard after giving birth.
"I ate a lot of cheesecake during my pregnancy," she says. "Also anything sour: Sour Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, Key lime pie."
But after waiting a few months to let her body recover from giving birth, she had celebrity trainers Jillian Michaels and Jeanette Jenkins get her back into shape.
"They both kicked my butt more than any other person I've ever worked out with," Pink explains of "Biggest Loser" trainer Michaels, 38, and Jenkins, the president of the Hollywood Trainer fitness company. And after losing the weight, Pink boasts she's now in the best shape of her life.
The first-time mom shared her jaw-dropping magazine cover on Twitter Thursday with her fans. Proud trainer Jenkins responded, "Hottie alert!"
Pink replied, "Thanks to you! X."
While she had to work hard to drop the weight, the singer loves motherhood and can't get enough of her baby girl.
"I'm so in love with Willow," Pink says. "I'm totally smitten!"
Keep clicking to see photos of the pop star ...
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite