Brad Pitt hosting star-studded gala for New Orleans
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts Hospitalized
Brad Pitt has rounded up some celebrity pals, including Sean Penn, Kevin Spacey and Rihanna, to support his upcoming fundraiser for New Orleans.
The actor launched the Make It Right Foundation to raise funds for housing in the city after the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, and he's hosting a charity event in March to raise more money for the sustainable living initiative.
RELATED: 2012 Oscar Nomination Reactions
Rihanna, Sheryl Crow, the Neville Brothers and Seal will perform at the event, while guests slated to attend include Penn, Spacey, Spike Lee and Blake Lively.
Ellen DeGeneres will co-host the event, which is set to take place at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans on March 10.
Speaking about his foundation's results, Pitt tells The Hollywood Reporter, "It's remarkable, and now we want to take what we've learned and expand to other parts of the U.S. and abroad."
RELATED: Hollywood Bromances
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite