Brad Pitt hosting star-studded gala for New Orleans
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
Brad Pitt has rounded up some celebrity pals, including Sean Penn, Kevin Spacey and Rihanna, to support his upcoming fundraiser for New Orleans.
The actor launched the Make It Right Foundation to raise funds for housing in the city after the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, and he's hosting a charity event in March to raise more money for the sustainable living initiative.
RELATED: 2012 Oscar Nomination Reactions
Rihanna, Sheryl Crow, the Neville Brothers and Seal will perform at the event, while guests slated to attend include Penn, Spacey, Spike Lee and Blake Lively.
Ellen DeGeneres will co-host the event, which is set to take place at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans on March 10.
Speaking about his foundation's results, Pitt tells The Hollywood Reporter, "It's remarkable, and now we want to take what we've learned and expand to other parts of the U.S. and abroad."
RELATED: Hollywood Bromances
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite