Brad Pitt hosting star-studded gala for New Orleans
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Brad Pitt has rounded up some celebrity pals, including Sean Penn, Kevin Spacey and Rihanna, to support his upcoming fundraiser for New Orleans.
The actor launched the Make It Right Foundation to raise funds for housing in the city after the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, and he's hosting a charity event in March to raise more money for the sustainable living initiative.
RELATED: 2012 Oscar Nomination Reactions
Rihanna, Sheryl Crow, the Neville Brothers and Seal will perform at the event, while guests slated to attend include Penn, Spacey, Spike Lee and Blake Lively.
Ellen DeGeneres will co-host the event, which is set to take place at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans on March 10.
Speaking about his foundation's results, Pitt tells The Hollywood Reporter, "It's remarkable, and now we want to take what we've learned and expand to other parts of the U.S. and abroad."
RELATED: Hollywood Bromances
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite