Brad Pitt hosting star-studded gala for New Orleans
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Brad Pitt has rounded up some celebrity pals, including Sean Penn, Kevin Spacey and Rihanna, to support his upcoming fundraiser for New Orleans.
The actor launched the Make It Right Foundation to raise funds for housing in the city after the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, and he's hosting a charity event in March to raise more money for the sustainable living initiative.
RELATED: 2012 Oscar Nomination Reactions
Rihanna, Sheryl Crow, the Neville Brothers and Seal will perform at the event, while guests slated to attend include Penn, Spacey, Spike Lee and Blake Lively.
Ellen DeGeneres will co-host the event, which is set to take place at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans on March 10.
Speaking about his foundation's results, Pitt tells The Hollywood Reporter, "It's remarkable, and now we want to take what we've learned and expand to other parts of the U.S. and abroad."
RELATED: Hollywood Bromances
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite