Pop Culture's Most 'High-Spirited' MomsRelated: Countdowns, Angelina Jolie, January Jones, Kate Gosselin
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/AP1 of 26
By Drew Mackie
On Sept. 18, 1981, moviegoers met the most psychologically "interesting" Hollywood mom ever in "Mommie Dearest," the Faye Dunaway biopic of actress Joan Crawford. In honor of the film's 30th anniversary, Wonderwall is counting down the 25 most off-their-rockers mothers in pop culture. All these years later, is Dunaway's "No wire hangers!" take on motherhood still the battiest? Find out.
25. Dina Lohan, real life
You can't raise a family like the Lohans without being a little kooky, right? More than anything, Dina Lohan earned a spot on this list for exhibiting was seems to be an obsession with making her kids famous -- and perhaps enjoying sharing the spotlight a little too much. To her credit, you gotta admit that she looks like she's having a great time, right?
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite