Posh's Nip-Tuck to Downgrade Bustline, Upgrade Image?Related: Hot Gossip, Victoria Beckham
- Photo: RD / Leon/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: AP4 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 8
- Photo: Camera Press/Tina Paul/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Luca Bruno/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Twilight,' 'Iron Man 3' Lead First Wave of Teen Choice Awards NMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:25:15 AM
- Cannes: Top French Filmmaker Olivier Assayas to Make First U.S. FilmMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:01:06 AM
- USA Orders Comedy Pilot From 'Fairly Legal' EP Peter OckoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:47:08 AM
- A Peek Into the Soul of the Great Cinematographer Gordon Willis (Videos)MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:36:06 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops With Slipping 'Voice' as ABC Wins in Total Viewers With &apoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:21:00 AM
- 'Twilight,' 'Iron Man 3' Lead First Wave of Teen Choice Awards N
Victoria Beckham is probably blissfully unaware that there's a recession going on, but that apparently hasn't stopped her from downsizing a certain extravagant area of her life. The London Sun claims the erstwhile Posh Spice, 35, has made some serious cutbacks in the mammary department by swapping her eye-popping, always-at-attention 34 double-Ds for a classier and less ostentatious 34B cup.
The reason for the supposed shrinkage?
Seems the sylphlike Mrs. David Beckham wanted to ditch any remnants of her once-flashier soccer wife look now that she's established herself as a fashionista, an entrepreneur and a doting, stiletto-teetering mom of three adorable boys.
"Victoria has wanted her implants taken out for a while," a source alleges to the tab. "She felt that was part of her old WAG image -- the big hair, big boobs, fake tan -- and that she has moved on since those days."
The paper, which maintains that this is Victoria's third time under the knife, citing ostensible upgrades in 1999 and 2001, says she had the surgery a few weeks ago in Los Angeles and is "very pleased" with the results.
Posh is said to be recuperating in the South of France, as one does. Her rep is tightlipped on the purported décolletage deflation (or rack reduction. Busted bustline? We'll stop now).
In December, while her promoting her dress collection, Posh attributed her ability to use her breasts as a chin rest to poorly fitted frocks, something she said her own designs would fix.
"I know how a dress should sit," she explained. "I've worn so many in the past and when I see the photographs I think, crikey, my boobs are up round my neck again, because the corsets are too short and not cut high enough."
Meanwhile, in other nip-tuck news, Michelle Pfeiffer is sharing a cautionary tale about the dangers of too much plastic surgery.
"Well, I think your face should still move. And you should be recognizable to your friends," she tells the July issue of In Style. "One actress I knew years ago, a really lovely person, had some stuff done, and literally, every time I run into her now, I don't recognize her. Every time!"
The preternaturally preserved knockout, 51, is trying to embrace her age, and she notes that hitting the half-century mark was actually a good thing.
"There's this tremendous pressure off [after age 50]," observes Michelle. "You deserve to have a wrinkle, you deserve to have a little pooch on your tummy."
Not that she shows off anything of the sort in the upcoming "Cheri," in which she bares plenty of skin to play a veteran courtesan. But she's quick to chalk up any countenance kudos to flattering ambience.
"The whole thing to looking great in films is your lighting. Forget anything else," she tells Cindy Adams. "... It makes no difference what face creams you use because they can make bags under your eyes disappear and all the lines on your cheek go away. This is what can age you 20 years or take 20 years off. Any of us know to make friends with the lighting director because that's the guy who's your best friend in making a movie."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite