Jake Gyllenhaal Mocks Ex-Girlfriend Natalie Portman
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Theodore Wood / Camera Press/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: WENN/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Jake Gyllenhaal had one of his famous exes in mind on Saturday -- no, not Taylor Swift, but Natalie Portman, who's now engaged (to Benjamin Millepied) and pregnant.
Presenting Portman (they were first linked in 2002 and were spotted on a date in 2006) with a Desert Palm Achievement Award for her role in "Black Swan," Gyllenhaal good-naturedly laid into his "Brothers" costar.
"I first met Natalie at a 'Star Wars' convention waiting in line for her to sign my Queen Amidala doll and I'm really hoping she wins the Oscar," Gyllenhaal, 29, joked, "Because if she does, then that doll is going to be worth a s---load of money!"
The single-again actor continued of his expectant pal, 29: "She's recently announced that she's going to be a new mom to a child who will probably need therapy after seeing 'Black Swan,'" he said of the pitch-black psychological thriller about an emotionally disturbed ballerina.
He added that Portman's child "will most likely be gorgeous like his or her mom, even with a shaved head." (Portman went bald in "V for Vendetta.")
Cracking up the crowd, the "Love and Other Drugs" actor likened Portman to "the Audrey Hepburn of our generation. She's graceful, has amazing eyebrows, and is talented, really short, funny, smart, dedicated, incredibly kind and Jewish!"
One minor hiccup in their friendship? Her vegan (no meat or dairy) diet. Explained Gyllenhaal: "It does get hard when you're out to dinner with her."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite