Pregnant Camila Alves Flaunts Baby Bump in New York
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 18
- Photo: TNYF/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: Chris Gardner/.6 of 18
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: SUSAN GOLDMAN/.9 of 18
- Photo: SUSAN GOLDMAN/.10 of 18
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 18
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Pictures13 of 18
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet14 of 18
- Photo: Bryan/NPG15 of 18
- Photo: TNYF/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: JAMES COLDREY/StarTraks17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Looks like they just stepped out of a magazine!
Matthew McConaughey and his pregnant wife, Camila Alves, stepped out in New York's Tribeca neighborhood on Sunday with their adorable kids, Levi, 4, and Vida, 2. The family, who wore coordinating outfits of blue and white, were all smiles while going for a stroll in the Big Apple with their new puppy.
McConaughey, 42, carried little girl Vida on his hip for part of their walk and gave Levi a turn sitting on his shoulders. Alves, 30, held hands with Vida and carried the dog's leash. The model, who is expecting the couple's third child, flaunted her baby bump in a short, tight blue dress. Together since 2006, McConaughey and Alves wed on June 10 of this year in an emotional ceremony in Austin, Texas.
Their always-fashionable son Levi wore a blue-and-white-striped button-up shirt, tiny khaki cargo shorts and kept his sunglasses stylishly hooked on the front of his shirt. Vida wore a dress like her mom, but in all white.
Former "Sheer Genius" host Alves joked about her son's trailblazing style in February 2011. "I've got all these people that are fans of my son's style. And I'm like, 'What?' I didn't know this because we don't follow that stuff. He gets more fashion spreads than me and Matthew together," the Brazilian beauty told PopEater. "Look, we don't try to do that. Me and my mom, we're designers; that's part of what we do for a living. ... I guess it just comes out. We don't try to!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Tim Pocock and Tom Green of NBC's "Camp" sit down with Wonderwall's Chris Gardner for a Wonderview ...Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite