Pregnant Camila Alves Flaunts Baby Bump in New York
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 18
- Photo: TNYF/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: Chris Gardner/.6 of 18
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: SUSAN GOLDMAN/.9 of 18
- Photo: SUSAN GOLDMAN/.10 of 18
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 18
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Pictures13 of 18
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet14 of 18
- Photo: Bryan/NPG15 of 18
- Photo: TNYF/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: JAMES COLDREY/StarTraks17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Looks like they just stepped out of a magazine!
Matthew McConaughey and his pregnant wife, Camila Alves, stepped out in New York's Tribeca neighborhood on Sunday with their adorable kids, Levi, 4, and Vida, 2. The family, who wore coordinating outfits of blue and white, were all smiles while going for a stroll in the Big Apple with their new puppy.
McConaughey, 42, carried little girl Vida on his hip for part of their walk and gave Levi a turn sitting on his shoulders. Alves, 30, held hands with Vida and carried the dog's leash. The model, who is expecting the couple's third child, flaunted her baby bump in a short, tight blue dress. Together since 2006, McConaughey and Alves wed on June 10 of this year in an emotional ceremony in Austin, Texas.
Their always-fashionable son Levi wore a blue-and-white-striped button-up shirt, tiny khaki cargo shorts and kept his sunglasses stylishly hooked on the front of his shirt. Vida wore a dress like her mom, but in all white.
Former "Sheer Genius" host Alves joked about her son's trailblazing style in February 2011. "I've got all these people that are fans of my son's style. And I'm like, 'What?' I didn't know this because we don't follow that stuff. He gets more fashion spreads than me and Matthew together," the Brazilian beauty told PopEater. "Look, we don't try to do that. Me and my mom, we're designers; that's part of what we do for a living. ... I guess it just comes out. We don't try to!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite