Pregnant Camila Alves Flaunts Baby Bump in New York
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 18
- Photo: TNYF/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: Chris Gardner/.6 of 18
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: SUSAN GOLDMAN/.9 of 18
- Photo: SUSAN GOLDMAN/.10 of 18
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 18
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Pictures13 of 18
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet14 of 18
- Photo: Bryan/NPG15 of 18
- Photo: TNYF/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: JAMES COLDREY/StarTraks17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Looks like they just stepped out of a magazine!
Matthew McConaughey and his pregnant wife, Camila Alves, stepped out in New York's Tribeca neighborhood on Sunday with their adorable kids, Levi, 4, and Vida, 2. The family, who wore coordinating outfits of blue and white, were all smiles while going for a stroll in the Big Apple with their new puppy.
McConaughey, 42, carried little girl Vida on his hip for part of their walk and gave Levi a turn sitting on his shoulders. Alves, 30, held hands with Vida and carried the dog's leash. The model, who is expecting the couple's third child, flaunted her baby bump in a short, tight blue dress. Together since 2006, McConaughey and Alves wed on June 10 of this year in an emotional ceremony in Austin, Texas.
Their always-fashionable son Levi wore a blue-and-white-striped button-up shirt, tiny khaki cargo shorts and kept his sunglasses stylishly hooked on the front of his shirt. Vida wore a dress like her mom, but in all white.
Former "Sheer Genius" host Alves joked about her son's trailblazing style in February 2011. "I've got all these people that are fans of my son's style. And I'm like, 'What?' I didn't know this because we don't follow that stuff. He gets more fashion spreads than me and Matthew together," the Brazilian beauty told PopEater. "Look, we don't try to do that. Me and my mom, we're designers; that's part of what we do for a living. ... I guess it just comes out. We don't try to!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite