Pregnant Camila Alves Flaunts Baby Bump in New York
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 18
- Photo: TNYF/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: Chris Gardner/.6 of 18
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: SUSAN GOLDMAN/.9 of 18
- Photo: SUSAN GOLDMAN/.10 of 18
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 18
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Pictures13 of 18
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet14 of 18
- Photo: Bryan/NPG15 of 18
- Photo: TNYF/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: JAMES COLDREY/StarTraks17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Looks like they just stepped out of a magazine!
Matthew McConaughey and his pregnant wife, Camila Alves, stepped out in New York's Tribeca neighborhood on Sunday with their adorable kids, Levi, 4, and Vida, 2. The family, who wore coordinating outfits of blue and white, were all smiles while going for a stroll in the Big Apple with their new puppy.
McConaughey, 42, carried little girl Vida on his hip for part of their walk and gave Levi a turn sitting on his shoulders. Alves, 30, held hands with Vida and carried the dog's leash. The model, who is expecting the couple's third child, flaunted her baby bump in a short, tight blue dress. Together since 2006, McConaughey and Alves wed on June 10 of this year in an emotional ceremony in Austin, Texas.
Their always-fashionable son Levi wore a blue-and-white-striped button-up shirt, tiny khaki cargo shorts and kept his sunglasses stylishly hooked on the front of his shirt. Vida wore a dress like her mom, but in all white.
Former "Sheer Genius" host Alves joked about her son's trailblazing style in February 2011. "I've got all these people that are fans of my son's style. And I'm like, 'What?' I didn't know this because we don't follow that stuff. He gets more fashion spreads than me and Matthew together," the Brazilian beauty told PopEater. "Look, we don't try to do that. Me and my mom, we're designers; that's part of what we do for a living. ... I guess it just comes out. We don't try to!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite