Pregnant Drew Barrymore Goes Wedding Dress Shopping
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 23
- Photo: VT/ Splash News/Splash News2 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 23
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 23
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 23
- Photo: ST/Splash News7 of 23
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 23
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 23
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 23
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.12 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 23
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.15 of 23
- Photo: Icon SMi/Retna Digital16 of 23
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN17 of 23
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage19 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage21 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage22 of 23
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Here comes the bride ... in June!
Pregnant Drew Barrymore, 37, picked a summer date for her California vows to art consultant Will Kopelman, 34, "because she wants to get married before the baby comes, but doesn't want to be huge," a pal tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now).
Kids will still play a role in the ceremony, though. "She'll likely put his nieces and nephew in the wedding party," says a source.
After taking their romance public in February 2011, Us exclusively confirmed that Kopelman popped the question in Sun Valley, Idaho over the holidays, giving Barrymore a radiant-cut Graff diamond just under 4 carats.
The "Big Miracle" actress and her beau recently returned from Paris, where she chose a Chanel wedding dress. (Kopelman's dad is the former head of the fashion house.) "Drew met with his staff and had the first of many fittings," the pal says.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite