Pregnant Drew Barrymore Goes Wedding Dress Shopping
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 23
- Photo: VT/ Splash News/Splash News2 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 23
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 23
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 23
- Photo: ST/Splash News7 of 23
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 23
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 23
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 23
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.12 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 23
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.15 of 23
- Photo: Icon SMi/Retna Digital16 of 23
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN17 of 23
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage19 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage21 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Here comes the bride ... in June!
Pregnant Drew Barrymore, 37, picked a summer date for her California vows to art consultant Will Kopelman, 34, "because she wants to get married before the baby comes, but doesn't want to be huge," a pal tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now).
Kids will still play a role in the ceremony, though. "She'll likely put his nieces and nephew in the wedding party," says a source.
After taking their romance public in February 2011, Us exclusively confirmed that Kopelman popped the question in Sun Valley, Idaho over the holidays, giving Barrymore a radiant-cut Graff diamond just under 4 carats.
The "Big Miracle" actress and her beau recently returned from Paris, where she chose a Chanel wedding dress. (Kopelman's dad is the former head of the fashion house.) "Drew met with his staff and had the first of many fittings," the pal says.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite