Pregnant Kate Hudson Convinced She's Having a Girl
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Phil Penman/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: J. Vespa/2003/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- CBS' Les Moonves on Time Warner Cable Victory: They Couldn't Live Without FootballMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:43:14 PM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)
It's a girl!
Well, Kate Hudson thinks she's having a girl. In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, the 31-year-old pregnant actress used an age-old pendulum reading to predict the sex of her baby with boyfriend Matt Bellamy.
"So here's the pendulum test," she explained. "You take a piece of your hair, and you take a ring … and you string it through -- this is very witchy of me! And then what you do, is you hold it over your stomach. And then [if it moves in a] circle, [it's] a girl, and a boy goes back and forth."
The expectant actress stared down at the ring, moving in circles above her belly, implying that she's pregnant with a girl. "How crazy is that?"
"I've had no dreams [that I'm having a girl.] And with Ryder it was back and forth," she explained. Ryder, 7, is Hudson's first child, whom she had with ex-hubby Chris Robinson.
But is Hudson going to be disappointed if she doesn't have a little girl? "If [the baby] comes out a boy -- to see the look on Ryder's face to have a brother? I mean, forget it!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite