Pregnant Kristen Bell debuts baby bump on the red carpet
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Friolo/NPG6 of 9
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in DecemberMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:25:00 AM
- Gérard Depardieu-Elizabeth Hurley Thriller 'Viktor' Acquired by Inception MediaMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:17:00 AM
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic GestuMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Review: Prognosis Is Good, Though It Could Take More RisksMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:42:00 AM
- Ratings: 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project' Premieres Suffer Big Drops MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in December
Bell's baby bump debut!
Kristen Bell glowed in a gorgeous black shift by Monique Lhuillier to mark her first red carpet appearance since confirming her second pregnancy on June 23.
"I dressed for my current shape," the "Veronica Mars" actress told Us Weekly at the Lexus Short Films Series on July 30 in L.A. The cocktail frock, which she paired with an Edie Parker clutch, featured a nude panel and voluminous gathered back.
The ladylike dress showed off her growing bump in a casual-yet-chic way, while nude heels elongated her legs. "It was a lucky fit, sort of open and non-tight," she said.
While dressing a pregnant body can be challenging, Bell tries to stay true to her style. "I still like to feel sexy," the mom to 16-month-old Lincoln told Us.
That mom-style does not extend to one category in her wardrobe. "I definitely threw out all of my short shorts," she told Us. "I'm 34 and no one needs it. Do you know what I mean? Just no one needs it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby's Here!
From Crowd Ignite