Pregnant Maggie Gyllenhaal Having Another Girl
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: Pier Marco Tacca/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News8 of 17
- Photo: Agent Provocateur/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Digital10 of 17
- Photo: KPA/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: WENN13 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
The Brooklyn-based couple's daughter-to-be joins big sister Ramona, 5.
"I'm so pregnant!" the "Hysteria" actress marveled. "This is a great, loose black outfit -- I had to take my shoes off."
Like many expectant stars, the Oscar nominee waited until her second trimester to announce the happy news, and struggled to keep it under wraps while hitting red carpet events and going about her life in Brooklyn with Ramona and Sarsgaard, 41.
"I find it difficult to pretend you're not pregnant, which I had to do," the "Crazy Heart" star admitted. "I didn't let anyone know until three and a half months this time. I went to film festivals. I'm throwing up in the bathroom and having to keep pretzels in my purse, and having to fit into dresses."
After seven years together, the "Lovelace" actor wed Gyllenhaal (older sister to fellow A-lister Jake Gyllenhaal, 31) at a chapel in Brindisi, Italy in May 2009.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite