Pregnant Reese Witherspoon Recycles Dress, Shows Off Growing Baby Bump
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Pablo//Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/Boaz/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: RevolutionPix/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Reese Witherspoon is already remixing her maternity wear!
In Brentwood, Calif., on Tuesday, the pregnant star had her bump on full display in a clingy raspberry Michael Lauren dress teamed with a long, gray grandfather cardigan and a matching Stella McCartney chain-strap purse.
Just less than a month ago, Witherspoon, 36, stepped out in this dress that showed off her much smaller baby bump while walking through Los Angeles April 10.
Over the weekend, the actress and her baby-to-be (her first with husband Jim Toth) made their red carpet debut at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. on Saturday.
Dressed in a sexy, slimming black dress, Witherspoon made her way around the star-packed event with her husband. Her two kids from her previous marriage to Ryan Phillippe, Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8, stayed at home.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite