Pregnant Reese Witherspoon Recycles Dress, Shows Off Growing Baby Bump
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Pablo//Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/Boaz/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: RevolutionPix/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Reese Witherspoon is already remixing her maternity wear!
In Brentwood, Calif., on Tuesday, the pregnant star had her bump on full display in a clingy raspberry Michael Lauren dress teamed with a long, gray grandfather cardigan and a matching Stella McCartney chain-strap purse.
Just less than a month ago, Witherspoon, 36, stepped out in this dress that showed off her much smaller baby bump while walking through Los Angeles April 10.
Over the weekend, the actress and her baby-to-be (her first with husband Jim Toth) made their red carpet debut at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. on Saturday.
Dressed in a sexy, slimming black dress, Witherspoon made her way around the star-packed event with her husband. Her two kids from her previous marriage to Ryan Phillippe, Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8, stayed at home.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite