Pregnant Reese Witherspoon Recycles Dress, Shows Off Growing Baby Bump
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Pablo//Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/Boaz/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: RevolutionPix/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:13:06 AM
- 'GMA': Amy Robach Plans to Work Through Chemo (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix
Reese Witherspoon is already remixing her maternity wear!
In Brentwood, Calif., on Tuesday, the pregnant star had her bump on full display in a clingy raspberry Michael Lauren dress teamed with a long, gray grandfather cardigan and a matching Stella McCartney chain-strap purse.
Just less than a month ago, Witherspoon, 36, stepped out in this dress that showed off her much smaller baby bump while walking through Los Angeles April 10.
Over the weekend, the actress and her baby-to-be (her first with husband Jim Toth) made their red carpet debut at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. on Saturday.
Dressed in a sexy, slimming black dress, Witherspoon made her way around the star-packed event with her husband. Her two kids from her previous marriage to Ryan Phillippe, Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8, stayed at home.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite