Pregnant Reese Witherspoon's Kids Ava and Deacon Can't Wait for Baby, Say Sources
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF11/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 20
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 20
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 20
- Photo: KVS/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 20
- Photo: Splash News9 of 20
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 20
- Photo: WENN11 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 20
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 20
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks18 of 20
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks19 of 20
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Deacon Phillippe, 8, isn't going to be the baby of the family for much longer. With famous mom Reese Witherspoon pregnant with her third child, the celeb kid and older sister Ava, 12, "will love having a baby brother or sister," a source tells the current issue of Us Weekly of the Oscar winner's kids with her ex-husband, Ryan Phillippe.
Also psyched for baby? Witherspoon's husband of one year, Jim Toth, although it took him some time to warm up to the idea of first-time fatherhood, the source explains.
"Before Jim met Reese, he wasn't sure about having kids," the source tells Us of CAA agent Toth, 41. "Being around her kids has really shown him what it's all about." Indeed, Toth is "super-close with the kids," another insider adds, and now religiously attends Ava's school swim meets and Deacon's basketball games.
(Their papa, Phillippe, 37, however, is definitely not out of the picture. "He wants to be around just as often now that Ava and Deacon have a family unit with Jim," a third source explains of the actor. "They mean a great deal to him.")
As for Witherspoon, who is about 13 weeks along? "She wants to have this child and take time off," an insider says. And her cravings? Taco Bell! The Oscar winner was spotted indulging at the Mexican fast-food chain March 15.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite