Pregnant Reese Witherspoon's Kids Ava and Deacon Can't Wait for Baby, Say Sources
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF11/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 20
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 20
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 20
- Photo: KVS/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 20
- Photo: Splash News9 of 20
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 20
- Photo: WENN11 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 20
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 20
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks18 of 20
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: 'The Voice' Hits Low, But Still Tops Night for NBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- HBO Co-Producing J.K. Rowling's 'The Casual Vacancy' Miniseries With BBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)
Deacon Phillippe, 8, isn't going to be the baby of the family for much longer. With famous mom Reese Witherspoon pregnant with her third child, the celeb kid and older sister Ava, 12, "will love having a baby brother or sister," a source tells the current issue of Us Weekly of the Oscar winner's kids with her ex-husband, Ryan Phillippe.
Also psyched for baby? Witherspoon's husband of one year, Jim Toth, although it took him some time to warm up to the idea of first-time fatherhood, the source explains.
"Before Jim met Reese, he wasn't sure about having kids," the source tells Us of CAA agent Toth, 41. "Being around her kids has really shown him what it's all about." Indeed, Toth is "super-close with the kids," another insider adds, and now religiously attends Ava's school swim meets and Deacon's basketball games.
(Their papa, Phillippe, 37, however, is definitely not out of the picture. "He wants to be around just as often now that Ava and Deacon have a family unit with Jim," a third source explains of the actor. "They mean a great deal to him.")
As for Witherspoon, who is about 13 weeks along? "She wants to have this child and take time off," an insider says. And her cravings? Taco Bell! The Oscar winner was spotted indulging at the Mexican fast-food chain March 15.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSneak Peek
From Crowd Ignite