Pregnant Tori Spelling Wears Skimpy Black MonokiniRelated: Stork Report, Tori Spelling
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks1 of 13
For a body that has endured bearing three children, Tori Spelling's is looking pretty impressive!
In Los Angeles on Monday, the 39-year-old, who is pregnant with baby No. 4, showed off her growing bump in a sexy, black crocheted monokini that left almost nothing to the imagination.
The reality television star enjoyed some R&R in the gorgeous Memorial Day weather with her 7-month-old daughter, Hattie, and her husband, Dean McDermott, 45. (The pair, who have been married for six years, are also parents to Liam, 5, and Stella, 3.)
In late March, the "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna confirmed her surprise pregnancy, which came just five months after she gave birth to Hattie. The following month, Spelling told Rachael Ray that she hopes baby No. 4 is a boy.
"We would like a little boy, and Stella. ... She's now a middle child, and when we told her about the pregnancy, she said, 'I hope it's a little boy for Liam,'" Spelling told the "Rachael Ray Show" host.
Keep clicking to see other photos from Tori's pregnancy ...
RELATED: Tori and Dean: Life in Pictures
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite