Queen Latifah: I Didn't Come Out at Gay Pride Festival
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: SDan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Queen Latifah has dismissed a fresh wave of speculation about her sexuality after performing at a gay pride event in California.
Latifah, who has often been dogged by rumors suggesting she's a lesbian, headlined the Lesbian and Gay Pride Festival in Long Beach last month and many blogs and media outlets took that as a sign she was finally 'coming out'.
But Latifah has since brushed off the claim, insisting her appearance was misconstrued.
RELATED: Most Loyal Celebs
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "That definitely wasn't the case. I've never dealt with the question of my personal life in public. It's just not gonna happen."
And Latifah reveals showing her support to the gay community is nothing new: "To me, doing a gay pride show is one of the most fun things. My first show that paid more than $10,000 was in a gay club on New Year's Eve in San Francisco. Tupac (Shakur) happened to be in town, so he came to kick it with me. This was the early '90s. And the boys were like, 'Take your shirt off, Tupac!' He wasn't doing that. But we had a blast in there."
RELATED: Jane Lynch: I Didn't Want to Be Gay
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite