Queen Latifah Reveals Plans to Adopt
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com10 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Queen Latifah said during an appearance Wednesday on ABC's "The View" that she is working on adopting a child.
When asked by co-host Barbara Walters whether she had seriously considered adoption, the singer-rapper-actress replied, "I'm actually kind of working on that."
When pressed further about her plans, the "Joyful Noise" star said, "I think I saw one of those specials ... you know, those movies of the week. And it was like -- and I just always wanted to bring a child home." She added that it wouldn't really matter where the child came from.
When Barbara asked, "So are you really seriously planning on adopting?" Queen Latifah responded, "I'm totally serious, so if you got a kid that you don't ... Just give me a year -- let me set up camp and send me the kid. But no, no, totally."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite