Queen Latifah Reveals Plans to Adopt
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com10 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Queen Latifah said during an appearance Wednesday on ABC's "The View" that she is working on adopting a child.
When asked by co-host Barbara Walters whether she had seriously considered adoption, the singer-rapper-actress replied, "I'm actually kind of working on that."
When pressed further about her plans, the "Joyful Noise" star said, "I think I saw one of those specials ... you know, those movies of the week. And it was like -- and I just always wanted to bring a child home." She added that it wouldn't really matter where the child came from.
When Barbara asked, "So are you really seriously planning on adopting?" Queen Latifah responded, "I'm totally serious, so if you got a kid that you don't ... Just give me a year -- let me set up camp and send me the kid. But no, no, totally."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite