Queen Latifah Reveals Plans to Adopt
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com10 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Queen Latifah said during an appearance Wednesday on ABC's "The View" that she is working on adopting a child.
When asked by co-host Barbara Walters whether she had seriously considered adoption, the singer-rapper-actress replied, "I'm actually kind of working on that."
When pressed further about her plans, the "Joyful Noise" star said, "I think I saw one of those specials ... you know, those movies of the week. And it was like -- and I just always wanted to bring a child home." She added that it wouldn't really matter where the child came from.
When Barbara asked, "So are you really seriously planning on adopting?" Queen Latifah responded, "I'm totally serious, so if you got a kid that you don't ... Just give me a year -- let me set up camp and send me the kid. But no, no, totally."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite