Rachel Hunter's fiance calls off wedding via email
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/Retna Ltd.1 of 4
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Robert Matheu/Retna Ltd.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
It looks like supermodel Rachel Hunter wont be having the perfect August wedding after all.
In an email (yes, an email), Hunter's boyfriend, hockey player Jarret Stoll, informed invited guests to no longer save the date.
A source tells the UK Sun that Hunter is "absolutely devastated," and "has no idea why Jarret has done this. It sounds like it could be a classic case of cold feet. He is a fair bit younger than her."
In this trying time, friends say Rachel has turned to her ex-husband, Rod Stewart, for comfort. "Rod has been amazing through all of this, a real support" says a source.
Doubtless, there is some smarmy romantic ballad in Rod's catalog about moving on once your boyfriend emails your contact list to inform them your wedding is a no-go?
If not, we suggest he gets to work on one.
More on Wonderwall:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite