Rachel Weisz Talks Family, Fashion and Her Fear of the 'BurbsRelated: Celeb Gloss
- Photo: Ben Watts/Lucky Magazine/.1 of 10
Newlywed Rachel Weisz likes to get straight to the point. In the new issue of Lucky magazine, she says her childhood suburb was a "freaky place," and in New York, "no one gives a f---." Keep clicking to see what the "Dream House" star says about living in New York with her husband, whether she wants another baby -- and her love of shoes.
On her childhood career dreams:
"Actually, I wanted to be a detective. And a paleontologist. I was really into fossils. Though perhaps I was just trying to impress adults that I knew that word."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite