Radcliffe dating Potter producer's stepdaughter, according to British newspaper
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: snitcherdesk.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: DailyMail.com/.4 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Daniel Radcliffe is reportedly dating the stepdaughter of 'Harry Potter' producer David Heyman.
The actor has been spotted with Olive Uniacke, 19, several times in recent weeks. The pair partied in Russia recently to celebrate the star's 21st birthday on July 23 and were also seen looking close at a cricket match in London last week.
Britain's Daily Mail reports that the pair, who have been pals since the start of the boy wizard franchise in 2001, are secretly dating.
RELATED: See what Radcliffe says about Bieber
A source tells the publication, "Olive and Dan have known each other a long time, ever since the "Harry Potter" films started. They were close a few years ago but the relationship fizzled out then. Even so, they have always remained friends. And in the last few months they have grown closer again.
"Olive has money in her own right so is certainly not a gold-digger. Olive is a lovely young lady, and she and Dan have been close for a long time. She was always in and out of his dressing room during filming and she has always been really protective over him."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite