Radcliffe dating Potter producer's stepdaughter, according to British newspaper
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: snitcherdesk.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: DailyMail.com/.4 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Morgan Freeman, Diane Keaton Comedy 'Ruth & Alex' Lands at Focus WorldMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Google, NewsCorp Slapped With Lawsuit Over MySpace SaleMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:17:00 PM
- 'Friday Night Lights' Zach Gilford, 'Desperate Housewives' JonatMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Selfie-Snapping Doctor Revealed as Throat Specialist to the Stars (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Iggy Azalea Sues Her Ex-Boyfriend for Alleged Song Theft, ForgeryMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Morgan Freeman, Diane Keaton Comedy 'Ruth & Alex' Lands at Focus World
Daniel Radcliffe is reportedly dating the stepdaughter of 'Harry Potter' producer David Heyman.
The actor has been spotted with Olive Uniacke, 19, several times in recent weeks. The pair partied in Russia recently to celebrate the star's 21st birthday on July 23 and were also seen looking close at a cricket match in London last week.
Britain's Daily Mail reports that the pair, who have been pals since the start of the boy wizard franchise in 2001, are secretly dating.
RELATED: See what Radcliffe says about Bieber
A source tells the publication, "Olive and Dan have known each other a long time, ever since the "Harry Potter" films started. They were close a few years ago but the relationship fizzled out then. Even so, they have always remained friends. And in the last few months they have grown closer again.
"Olive has money in her own right so is certainly not a gold-digger. Olive is a lovely young lady, and she and Dan have been close for a long time. She was always in and out of his dressing room during filming and she has always been really protective over him."
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite