Daniel Radcliffe is U.K.'s wealthiest star Under 30
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.4 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 17
- Photo: @emmawatson/Twitter8 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: iO9 via Jezebel/.15 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Radcliffe's $82.7 million fortune has landed him at the top of the rundown compiled by U.K. magazine Heat.
The 22 year old's earnings put him above second-placed star Knightley, who at 26 has amassed $49.3 million, while 25-year-old Twilight favorite Pattinson came in third with $39.8 million.
Radcliffe's Potter co-stars Emma Watson ($38.2 million) and Rupert Grint ($34.7 million) rounded out the top five respectively.
Leona Lewis, Cheryl Cole and Charlotte Church were also named in the top 10 rich list.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite