Daniel Radcliffe mends relationship with parents
- Photo: AKUSA/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Ron Asadorian / Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: JM11/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Daniel Radcliffe has repaired his relationship with his parents since giving up booze, admitting his mum and dad were terrified of talking to him when he was drunk.
The "Harry Potter" star stunned fans after going public with his battle with the bottle last year, admitting he became reliant on alcohol to have a good time as a teenager.
Radcliffe has since quit drinking altogether and the Brit admits he feels much healthier and happier, and he gets along better with his parents, Alan and Marcia, too.
He tells Britain's Telegraph magazine, "It's lovely. I barely think about it, and I've got the most fantastic relationship back with my parents because they were worried about me. They found it hard to talk to me because they were so frightened."
RELATED: Stylish Besties
Now the actor relies on his mum to take care of his finances and his property portfolio, which includes two houses in New York, two in London and one in Australia.
He adds, "My mum handles all that. Occasionally she'll say, 'We're being told to invest in stamps. Apparently stamps are going to be worth loads in 10 years. Do I do that?' And I go, 'Yeah!'"
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite