Daniel Radcliffe mends relationship with parents
- Photo: AKUSA/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Ron Asadorian / Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: JM11/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Daniel Radcliffe has repaired his relationship with his parents since giving up booze, admitting his mum and dad were terrified of talking to him when he was drunk.
The "Harry Potter" star stunned fans after going public with his battle with the bottle last year, admitting he became reliant on alcohol to have a good time as a teenager.
Radcliffe has since quit drinking altogether and the Brit admits he feels much healthier and happier, and he gets along better with his parents, Alan and Marcia, too.
He tells Britain's Telegraph magazine, "It's lovely. I barely think about it, and I've got the most fantastic relationship back with my parents because they were worried about me. They found it hard to talk to me because they were so frightened."
RELATED: Stylish Besties
Now the actor relies on his mum to take care of his finances and his property portfolio, which includes two houses in New York, two in London and one in Australia.
He adds, "My mum handles all that. Occasionally she'll say, 'We're being told to invest in stamps. Apparently stamps are going to be worth loads in 10 years. Do I do that?' And I go, 'Yeah!'"
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite