Daniel Radcliffe mends relationship with parents
- Photo: AKUSA/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Ron Asadorian / Splash News/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: JM11/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Daniel Radcliffe has repaired his relationship with his parents since giving up booze, admitting his mum and dad were terrified of talking to him when he was drunk.
The "Harry Potter" star stunned fans after going public with his battle with the bottle last year, admitting he became reliant on alcohol to have a good time as a teenager.
Radcliffe has since quit drinking altogether and the Brit admits he feels much healthier and happier, and he gets along better with his parents, Alan and Marcia, too.
He tells Britain's Telegraph magazine, "It's lovely. I barely think about it, and I've got the most fantastic relationship back with my parents because they were worried about me. They found it hard to talk to me because they were so frightened."
RELATED: Stylish Besties
Now the actor relies on his mum to take care of his finances and his property portfolio, which includes two houses in New York, two in London and one in Australia.
He adds, "My mum handles all that. Occasionally she'll say, 'We're being told to invest in stamps. Apparently stamps are going to be worth loads in 10 years. Do I do that?' And I go, 'Yeah!'"
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite