Raquel Welch Complains About Today's Sex-Crazed Culture
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: PF1/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: JMF/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
She's widely regarded as one of the most beautiful women of all time, but Raquel Welch was never as overtly sexual as today's starlets.
"I think we've gotten to the point in our culture where we're all sex addicts, literally," Welch, 71, tells Men's Health. "We have equated happiness in life with as many orgasms as you can possibly pack in."
"I think this era of porn is at least partially responsible for it. Where is the anticipation and the personalization? It's an exploitation of the poor male’s libidos. Poor babies -- they can't control themselves!"
The "One Million Years B.C." actress, who has been married four times, knows her views may seem outdated.
"I don't care if I'm becoming one of those old fogies who says, 'Back in my day we didn’t have to hear about sex all the time.' They're ruining us with all the explanations and the graphicness," she tells Men's Health.
Says Welch: "Nobody remembers what it's like to be left to form your own ideas about what's erotic and sexual."
Welch guest stars on CBS' "CSI Miami" Sunday at 10 p.m. EST.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite