Raquel Welch Complains About Today's Sex-Crazed Culture
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: PF1/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: JMF/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
She's widely regarded as one of the most beautiful women of all time, but Raquel Welch was never as overtly sexual as today's starlets.
"I think we've gotten to the point in our culture where we're all sex addicts, literally," Welch, 71, tells Men's Health. "We have equated happiness in life with as many orgasms as you can possibly pack in."
"I think this era of porn is at least partially responsible for it. Where is the anticipation and the personalization? It's an exploitation of the poor male’s libidos. Poor babies -- they can't control themselves!"
The "One Million Years B.C." actress, who has been married four times, knows her views may seem outdated.
"I don't care if I'm becoming one of those old fogies who says, 'Back in my day we didn’t have to hear about sex all the time.' They're ruining us with all the explanations and the graphicness," she tells Men's Health.
Says Welch: "Nobody remembers what it's like to be left to form your own ideas about what's erotic and sexual."
Welch guest stars on CBS' "CSI Miami" Sunday at 10 p.m. EST.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite