Raquel Welch Complains About Today's Sex-Crazed Culture
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: PF1/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: JMF/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
She's widely regarded as one of the most beautiful women of all time, but Raquel Welch was never as overtly sexual as today's starlets.
"I think we've gotten to the point in our culture where we're all sex addicts, literally," Welch, 71, tells Men's Health. "We have equated happiness in life with as many orgasms as you can possibly pack in."
"I think this era of porn is at least partially responsible for it. Where is the anticipation and the personalization? It's an exploitation of the poor male’s libidos. Poor babies -- they can't control themselves!"
The "One Million Years B.C." actress, who has been married four times, knows her views may seem outdated.
"I don't care if I'm becoming one of those old fogies who says, 'Back in my day we didn’t have to hear about sex all the time.' They're ruining us with all the explanations and the graphicness," she tells Men's Health.
Says Welch: "Nobody remembers what it's like to be left to form your own ideas about what's erotic and sexual."
Welch guest stars on CBS' "CSI Miami" Sunday at 10 p.m. EST.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite