Raquel Welch Complains About Today's Sex-Crazed Culture
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: PF1/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: JMF/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
She's widely regarded as one of the most beautiful women of all time, but Raquel Welch was never as overtly sexual as today's starlets.
"I think we've gotten to the point in our culture where we're all sex addicts, literally," Welch, 71, tells Men's Health. "We have equated happiness in life with as many orgasms as you can possibly pack in."
"I think this era of porn is at least partially responsible for it. Where is the anticipation and the personalization? It's an exploitation of the poor male’s libidos. Poor babies -- they can't control themselves!"
The "One Million Years B.C." actress, who has been married four times, knows her views may seem outdated.
"I don't care if I'm becoming one of those old fogies who says, 'Back in my day we didn’t have to hear about sex all the time.' They're ruining us with all the explanations and the graphicness," she tells Men's Health.
Says Welch: "Nobody remembers what it's like to be left to form your own ideas about what's erotic and sexual."
Welch guest stars on CBS' "CSI Miami" Sunday at 10 p.m. EST.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite