Rebecca Gayheart Confirms Pregnancy
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News3 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
There comes a point in a woman's pregnancy that she can deny it no longer. That point is now for actress Rebecca Gayheart.
RELATED VIDEO: Rebecca Gayheart's Baby Bombshell
The 38-year-old wife of actor Eric Dane confirms her pregnancy and addresses her growing belly in the new issue of In Touch.
“We've always wanted to be parents. I think Eric is going to be a wonderful dad, and hopefully I'll be a good mom. We're absolutely looking forward to it!” she told In Touch at the IWC Schaffhausen Michael Muller event in Hollywood.
But the usually svelte actress isn't letting pregnancy be an excuse to splurge on junk food and sweets.
“I'm doing yoga, and I'm walking on the beach every day with my dogs for about an hour. I drink lots of water and eat a lot of vegetables and protein,” she added.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Of course the elephant still lingering in the room is the "naked" tape released just a few months ago.
The tape featured Rebecca and husband Eric engaged in, ahem, questionable activities with disgraced former beauty queen Kari Ann Peniche. Now that the media hoopla surrounding the tape has died down, Rebecca insists “I'm having a great, great time right now and loving my life."
Congrats to the soon-to-be parents!
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite