Rebel Wilson Moves In With 'Bridesmaids' Co-Star Matt Lucas
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Rebel Wilson and Matt Lucas haven't made the best first impression with their new neighbors. The actors, who played Kristen Wiig's less-than-friendly sibling roommates in the 2011 smash comedy "Bridesmaids," recently decided to get a place together in West Hollywood, Calif.
"We played roommates so well in 'Bridesmaids' we thought we'd do it for real," Wilson, 28, explained on TBS' "Conan" on Aug. 29. "Except instead of annoying Kristen Wiig, we're now annoying all the neighbors nearby."
In fact, the two received a complaint in the mail from a neighboring tenant. "We got a letter in the mailbox, which I've brought in today," Wilson announced. "It was a little bit disturbing because it's anonymous."
Wilson then read the letter aloud in a creepy voice because it's "what I think the person sounds like."
"'Dear Neighbor, I am living somewhere behind you. I am glad you are enjoying your new pool and hot tub, but I am trying to sleep. I can hear everything you say -- even the British accents. If you continue to make noise past 10 p.m., I will call the cops. We have rules here in West Hollywood. Seriously," the letter read. "And stop singing show tunes from 'Annie.' Both of you are way too old to ever be cast as child orphans. The sun will come out tomorrow? Yeah, and so will the cops! Welcome to the neighborhood.'"
Wilson, who stars in the upcoming comedies "Bachelorette" and "Pitch Perfect," then admitted she "didn't find the mailbox key for like a week, so that letter was sitting in our mailbox."
"So have you been singing show tunes the whole time?" host Conan O'Brien, 49, asked.
"Yeah," Wilson laughed. "At least we mix it up a bit. We've been doing 'Oklahoma,' 'Little Shop of Horrors,' 'Fiddler on the Roof.' I don't know. The neighbors do not enjoy us."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite