Rebel Wilson Moves In With 'Bridesmaids' Co-Star Matt Lucas
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 10 Things You Missed at SXSW: Leslie Bibb Is Writing a Movie, Robert Duvall Needs Money and EveryoneMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 10 Things You Missed at SXSW: Leslie Bibb Is Writing a Movie, Robert Duvall Needs Money and Everyone
Rebel Wilson and Matt Lucas haven't made the best first impression with their new neighbors. The actors, who played Kristen Wiig's less-than-friendly sibling roommates in the 2011 smash comedy "Bridesmaids," recently decided to get a place together in West Hollywood, Calif.
"We played roommates so well in 'Bridesmaids' we thought we'd do it for real," Wilson, 28, explained on TBS' "Conan" on Aug. 29. "Except instead of annoying Kristen Wiig, we're now annoying all the neighbors nearby."
In fact, the two received a complaint in the mail from a neighboring tenant. "We got a letter in the mailbox, which I've brought in today," Wilson announced. "It was a little bit disturbing because it's anonymous."
Wilson then read the letter aloud in a creepy voice because it's "what I think the person sounds like."
"'Dear Neighbor, I am living somewhere behind you. I am glad you are enjoying your new pool and hot tub, but I am trying to sleep. I can hear everything you say -- even the British accents. If you continue to make noise past 10 p.m., I will call the cops. We have rules here in West Hollywood. Seriously," the letter read. "And stop singing show tunes from 'Annie.' Both of you are way too old to ever be cast as child orphans. The sun will come out tomorrow? Yeah, and so will the cops! Welcome to the neighborhood.'"
Wilson, who stars in the upcoming comedies "Bachelorette" and "Pitch Perfect," then admitted she "didn't find the mailbox key for like a week, so that letter was sitting in our mailbox."
"So have you been singing show tunes the whole time?" host Conan O'Brien, 49, asked.
"Yeah," Wilson laughed. "At least we mix it up a bit. We've been doing 'Oklahoma,' 'Little Shop of Horrors,' 'Fiddler on the Roof.' I don't know. The neighbors do not enjoy us."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite