Rebel Wilson Moves In With 'Bridesmaids' Co-Star Matt Lucas
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
Rebel Wilson and Matt Lucas haven't made the best first impression with their new neighbors. The actors, who played Kristen Wiig's less-than-friendly sibling roommates in the 2011 smash comedy "Bridesmaids," recently decided to get a place together in West Hollywood, Calif.
"We played roommates so well in 'Bridesmaids' we thought we'd do it for real," Wilson, 28, explained on TBS' "Conan" on Aug. 29. "Except instead of annoying Kristen Wiig, we're now annoying all the neighbors nearby."
In fact, the two received a complaint in the mail from a neighboring tenant. "We got a letter in the mailbox, which I've brought in today," Wilson announced. "It was a little bit disturbing because it's anonymous."
Wilson then read the letter aloud in a creepy voice because it's "what I think the person sounds like."
"'Dear Neighbor, I am living somewhere behind you. I am glad you are enjoying your new pool and hot tub, but I am trying to sleep. I can hear everything you say -- even the British accents. If you continue to make noise past 10 p.m., I will call the cops. We have rules here in West Hollywood. Seriously," the letter read. "And stop singing show tunes from 'Annie.' Both of you are way too old to ever be cast as child orphans. The sun will come out tomorrow? Yeah, and so will the cops! Welcome to the neighborhood.'"
Wilson, who stars in the upcoming comedies "Bachelorette" and "Pitch Perfect," then admitted she "didn't find the mailbox key for like a week, so that letter was sitting in our mailbox."
"So have you been singing show tunes the whole time?" host Conan O'Brien, 49, asked.
"Yeah," Wilson laughed. "At least we mix it up a bit. We've been doing 'Oklahoma,' 'Little Shop of Horrors,' 'Fiddler on the Roof.' I don't know. The neighbors do not enjoy us."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
George's Big Day
Get the scoop on Prince George's royal christening and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite