Rebel Wilson Moves In With 'Bridesmaids' Co-Star Matt Lucas
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
Rebel Wilson and Matt Lucas haven't made the best first impression with their new neighbors. The actors, who played Kristen Wiig's less-than-friendly sibling roommates in the 2011 smash comedy "Bridesmaids," recently decided to get a place together in West Hollywood, Calif.
"We played roommates so well in 'Bridesmaids' we thought we'd do it for real," Wilson, 28, explained on TBS' "Conan" on Aug. 29. "Except instead of annoying Kristen Wiig, we're now annoying all the neighbors nearby."
In fact, the two received a complaint in the mail from a neighboring tenant. "We got a letter in the mailbox, which I've brought in today," Wilson announced. "It was a little bit disturbing because it's anonymous."
Wilson then read the letter aloud in a creepy voice because it's "what I think the person sounds like."
"'Dear Neighbor, I am living somewhere behind you. I am glad you are enjoying your new pool and hot tub, but I am trying to sleep. I can hear everything you say -- even the British accents. If you continue to make noise past 10 p.m., I will call the cops. We have rules here in West Hollywood. Seriously," the letter read. "And stop singing show tunes from 'Annie.' Both of you are way too old to ever be cast as child orphans. The sun will come out tomorrow? Yeah, and so will the cops! Welcome to the neighborhood.'"
Wilson, who stars in the upcoming comedies "Bachelorette" and "Pitch Perfect," then admitted she "didn't find the mailbox key for like a week, so that letter was sitting in our mailbox."
"So have you been singing show tunes the whole time?" host Conan O'Brien, 49, asked.
"Yeah," Wilson laughed. "At least we mix it up a bit. We've been doing 'Oklahoma,' 'Little Shop of Horrors,' 'Fiddler on the Roof.' I don't know. The neighbors do not enjoy us."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite