Red Carpet Trend Report: Long-Sleeve DressesRelated: Trend Report, Angelina Jolie, Carrie Underwood, Hayden Panettiere, Kate Bosworth, Salma Hayek
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 18
By Rebecca Silverstein
It used to be that the most skin you showed, the better. Not anymore! Right now, long-sleeved dresses are all the rage in Hollywood. Get inspired by checking out these stylish stars who keep their arms undercover on the red carpet.
Hayden Panettiere went retro chic in a '70s-inspired, red silk chiffon Gucci gown with sheer sleeves at the recent Vanities 20th anniversary party. The actress finished off her look with a bold yellow Laura Merkin clutch and snakeskin Christian Louboutin platforms.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite